Saturday, April 25, 2015

Starbolts #267: Prisoners of Pain

.

Hail!

Busy Chris is indeed busy this week. I did this comic, I scripted the next Comic Showcase with a friend of mine from the Comic Book Issues Facebook Group, I helped to script a crossover I'll be doing with Kira Kennedy from the Channel Awesome forums and I'm getting ready for the opening of Avengers: Age of Ultron. I can't wait to see that movie! My friends overseas say it is awesome. Will judge that for myself of course. But, chances are I will enjoy it, too.

As far as this week's comic goes, Dennis seems to be in a tough spot to say the least. Since the guy already generates a biomesh, it'll be interesting to see what he turns into. Meanwhile, do you think Jenna's powers are back? Certainly looks that way. We'll find out next time! Dennis on the other hand is going through a startling transformation. Wait and see what that brings, true believers!


See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment