Saturday, May 2, 2015

Starbolts #268: Titanic Explosion



 Hail!

Let me tell you a little story. There was a guy named Dennis who was in love with a lady named Sara. They were both Starbolts and they had a bit of unrequited love. Sara later died in Dennis's arms in the very early goings of this comic. Like years and years ago. It's in my backlog somewhere. Along comes this new Sara and Dennis has changed into this hulking behemoth. He'll get his brains back soon. He's just kind of out of it. Okay. He's VERY out of it. Still, Sara 2 here isn't making things easier is she? At least we don't have to worry about any other metahumans being transformed against their will.

Another thing to note is that Jenna's powers are now back! Yay! Plus it seems like Manta is not so "gone" as we think if he's been talking to Sara 2.0 and Ethan Knight. So, there's that.

Comic is up a lot later than usual as I saw Avengers: Age of Ultron yestrday and didn't have time to really work on the comic. The movie is good. Though, I do have a thing or two to say about it. I might make a vlog. I might not. We'll see.

I also finished up work on my crossover with Kira Kennedy. Look for that soon and a new Comic Showcase. Busy Cferra is indeed busy!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment