Saturday, April 18, 2015

Starbolts #266: Team on the Run



 Hail!

Wow! A lot has certainly gone on this week. Hopefully, everything has been tied together in a neat package. It's funny, though. The alien members of the team have been asked to leave. BUT! They don't really know about Carra, the daughter of Garazo do they? Gladstone just said the bird lady and the Aquans had to go. So, he doesn't know about Carra. It's just as well. She's safe at the sanctum for the moment. The question is...what are they gonna do? Well, we shall see.

I certainly had a good time writing this comic. I know it's a little longer than most. But, there was a lot I want done. The scene in the shuttlebay was originally shorter. I wanted more stuff done so I made the comic a little longer.

Enjoy the comic and I will see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment