Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Starbolts 2020 Vision



 Hail!

It's the annual end of the year comic and I thought I would mix it up a bit. The first sixteen panels or so are not really in canon. However, the rest of the comic is very much IN canon. As you can probably guess, the next storyline will involve time travel. Young Sirak has traveled back in time and is on a mission. What could his mission be? Who does he sense. What's going on? We'll find out in time. All I can say is that there is a time monster on the loose. Can three generations of superheroes stop him? I hope so!

2019 has certainly been a rough year for our heroes. Crystal and Sara found out that they were blood Whitefoxes this whole time. Firaxil found his parents. So much stuff happened that it would have been hard to recap everything in just one comic. Either way, we have the future to look forward to. And it is going to be amazing!

Look for this storyline to begin early next year!

As far as this comic goes, I wanted to include how the Agents got together. Stan, Andrea and Richard met on the roof of the Department of Metahuman Affairs building. The rest as they say is history. They really did end up making a great team.

Of course with the Whitefoxes meeting, all I can think of is Stan saying to Jack, Sara and Crystal "And that, children, was how I met your mother."

This comic was definitely fun to do and I look forward to showing everyone what we have planned for next year. Stay tuned and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment