Saturday, October 7, 2017

Starbolts #367: Herculean Failure



Hail!

Today's comic has a blend of action and humor. Relic Hunter is admittedly very new to this supervillain like Nautilus was. The only difference here is that Nautilus is well....competent. Yeah. That's the word I am looking for. That man at least built a suit to fight people with. Relic Hunter just gets super strength and suddenly thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Chances are the two will be sharing a cell together.

Poor Aquita has to deal with the guy literally falling over her. Speaking of. I miss writing her and Mateo. I feel like I haven't used them much. I will rectify that sooner or later.

In other news, the technical issue I had when it comes to vids has been resolved. So, I am back in black! Look for a new video from me soon! It won't be next week as I'll be attending to some family stuff.  But, I will have it up. It's going to be a tribute to the late, great Len Wein. I hope you all enjoy it!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment