Saturday, September 30, 2017

Starbolts #366: A Sudden Turn of Events



Hail!

Well, that certainly escalated hasn't it? Looks like Aristotle got himself a wee bit of an upgrade. I haven't decided what kind of powers he will have. I have a week to figure it out. I'm thinking something related to ancient Greek myths. Haven't really decided, yet. I had debated turning him into a Minotaur or something. That would be a wee bit too cliche.  I mean, yeah he's Greek but there's no need to turn him into a Greek monster.

His powers need to suit the name "Relic Hunter" though. We'll see. But, ya this is his villain origin story. Will work on his gimmick. Right now it's "Eccentric billionaire nutcase".

In other news, I have scripted parts of my next video. It's been delayed due to technical issues. Not camera or anything like that. I'll leave it at that. I will have it up soon. It's going to be a tribute to the late great Len Wein and it should be good! Stay tuned!

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment