Sunday, October 22, 2017

Starbolts #368: Gotta Catch 'Em All



Hail!

The next stage of the adventure continues with Relic Hunter basically trying to catch them all. We won't see the attempt next week because I'll be making my annual Halloween comic. It's going to be a good one! I have a pretty cool idea for it!

 In early November, we will see R.H. trying to catch the Green Monster. I had to laugh when I made that a thing because the Boston Red Sox have a mascot called the Green Monster and there's a wall at Fenway Park with the same name. In hindsight, I wonder if I should have made a beast based on Lucky the Leprechaun. Or the Bruins Bear.....

I was going to make a joke saying Talinn was the Green Monster but nah. That wouldn't have been cool.

Look for the Halloween comic next week. I'm gonna work on designs for this green monster.  I'm picturing something much smaller than Roc for some reason. Maybe because I want to keep it simple.

In other news, I have the next few video reviews planned out. I'll be making a tribute to Len Wein and following that I will be working on Marvel Generations videos and after that? Well, Darkhawk IS returning to the spotlight....

Should be an interesting few videos! See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment