Saturday, October 28, 2017

Starbolts #369: Creatures of the Night



Happy Halloween! This year's Halloween comic has Mateo and Aquita take their son Sirak trick-or-treating for the first time. As you might expect hilarity ensued. Kid's got candy on his mind. He also seems to have an strange sense of timing as he walks in on his parents in the last panel! Haha. The kid's okay, though. I'm sure Uncle Richie will be taking care of him while the adults have some downtime.

I wanted to do this comic for a while because I haven't focused on Mateo and Aquita in a while. It's nice to focus on them and the last few weeks have been stressful for our heroes. Nothing like a good amount of humor. I wasn't going to have Rich who you know is Centurion be anything really scary. Nah. Just using his powers like that was enough. I'm sure the Guardians of the Universe don't mind that misuse of powers. =)

Hope you all enjoy this week's comic! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment