Saturday, April 8, 2017

Starbolts #345: Storming the Castle



Hail!

If only the Starbolts had a wheelbarrow. That would be something! This week we have the newbies, Warrior and Avian arriving at the station! Will they be enough to stop the Legion? We'll see soon enough. Now we know where all the Starbolts are stored. Once they are freed, I am sure they'll be able to take back the castle. Er...I mean space station.

I kind of feel bad for Tornado. Kind of. But, not quite. He's a hopeless romantic. Emphasis on hopeless. And he thinks with other parts of his anatomy. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, either since he doesn't know when to quit. I'm thinking of having Marcus and Tommy here have a confrontation soon.

Right now we have the New Starbolts here to share the spotlight! I need to round out that team a bit more. Sooner or later another young teenage hero will join the ranks and bring the team total to six. I'm going for this New Warriors style vibe for the newbies. I have a couple ideas. We shall see what happens.

In the mean time, the 'Bolts are storming the castle. Think it'll work? It'll take a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment