Saturday, May 30, 2015

Starbolts #270: The Great Escape



Hail!

The countdown to the special double-sized  two hundred and seventy-fifth issue is on! What will happen, then? Well, I plan on releasing it on the 4th of July. So, you can imagine what will go down. This also means I'll have to release two comics in a week. I think I can manage that. So, keep those peepers open! In the middle of all that, I'll have a comic review for you all to check out!

As far as this issue goes, it was fun making Neptune. I used a Nasa photograph as a guide. Out of all the outer planets, it was the easiest to make.  Jupiter would have been cool, too. But, I digress. Manta, Aquita and Ariel are heading back to Earth! The storyline will be ending soon and then I think I'll have a few fun comics and of course the annual jumping on point for new readers.

A lot is coming this summer! Should be a wild ride! See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment