Saturday, May 9, 2015

Starbolts #269: Twisted Sense of Liberty



Hail! Poor guy gets thrown down a LONG hallway. Sucks to be him doesn't it? At least we finally find out what Gladstone's issue is. But, there are still a couple lingering questions here. What does this have to do with Sara? Is there a connection with Iron Eagle? It's getting close to the climax and I'm sure Jenna can piece everything together and save her friends. Still...why doesn't Sara have a file? This is most perplexing. Yes, I know the reason why. Telling you would be spoiling it. =D

In other news, I did a video with Kira Kennedy. You can see it here or at http://www.peanutbutterdisaster.com I suggest checking it out because I reviewed Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and it's basically my first movie review. I've been wanting to do movie reviews ever since I started helping Film Brain and I can tell you they put a lot of work into it. As for my own reviews, a new one will be arriving soon. Just have some technical issues to beat out before I can start editing. In the mean time, enjoy the comic! Thanks for reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment