Saturday, February 1, 2014

Starbolts #221: The Aquan Rider




 I had a few plans when I was going to work on this comic. Originally, I was going to make it a Kamen Rider spoof and show it to JewWario.

As far as characters go, yes, Danar is a jerk. Aquita had NO time to change into her uniform and yet he berates her for showing up in the office in a bikini. At least she's dried off. I can imagine salt water stains would be hell to get out of that purple carpet.

Edit on 4/15/18: With regards to the information that has come to light regarding Justin "JewWario" Carmical, views about him have been changed. His dedication should not be construed as an endorsement of his illicit behavior. This comic remains in place for historical purposes. Had I known the facts before this comic was produced, there would certainly have been no dedication. All references to him have been removed.


No comments:

Post a Comment