Saturday, February 8, 2014

Starbolts #222: Clash of the Titans



Hail!

Looks like the Starbolts er...Xemplara have their hands full with the avatars. That is until Robkas came and teleported them away. It isn't over, though. Not by a long shot. I'm still going to do a Valentine's Day comic next week. But, I have a feeling Robkas may show up to stir the pot up a little. Heh. He's always got a plan.Of course, they never work out. Next week will be Starbolts #223: Double Date. We'll see what happens when Robkas interrupts a pleasant evening. Heh...

In other news, I am about to reupload my New Warriors retrospective up on Youtube. It has been a long time coming and FINALLY I'll have caught up on everything. All my videos will be back online and I'll be posting new ones shortly thereafter. I hope I'm not rusty as it has been a while. Eh, I should be fine. You never really forget. Making a video's like riding a bicycle. If that bicycle was Vegas 12...

Until next time, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment