Saturday, March 10, 2012

Starbolts #149: A Matter of Life and Death



Manta used thunder punch! It was super effective! Heh. Okay, that was kind of lame. Nevertheless, the situation's heating up on D.I.S.C.O.R.D. isle just in time for the 150th comic. Speaking of that. I haven't decided if I want to make it a video like Starbolts #100 was or just make it an extra long comic. I figured I could flip a coin or let you all vote in the comments below. Both will still be a lot of work and will be WELL worth it.

I'm also looking to change Jenna and Manta's sprites for the occasion as well. They're about due for a revamp, I think. This will also mean I'll have to change the Manta outro in my videos. That shouldn't be TOO hard. I like doing the outros and I've actually just finished one for Quetzal.

A lot's going on in this comic this week. The life and death struggle continue. What's going to happen with Stan Whitefox? Where is Sickle? Where did Angela and Kevin disappear to? So many questions....They WILL be answered.

See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent build up to the 150th issue! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete