Saturday, March 3, 2012

Starbolts #148: Old vs New: Starbolts



If there was ever a need for a "DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!" sound effect, it'd be here in the last panel. I assure you, I am not ripping off Ghost Rider with that look Cobra has. There are some mystical voodoo going on here and next time, I think Jack's going to want answers. The question is...will Cobra give it to him? Probably not. But, hey, one clone is gone.. A few are left.

I would have added more fighting with the grunts, but, that wouldn't be necessary. I really wanted to focus on Jack's fight, a quiip or two from the others and show just what Angela and Kevin are up to. You'll be seeing more of them next time as they're going to be fighting some thugs. Should be good.

We're also two comics away from Starbolts #150! What do I have planned? Well...How about a double sized animated finale to this saga? We'll see. Time will tell. Yes...time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment