Saturday, April 18, 2015

Starbolts #266: Team on the Run



 Hail!

Wow! A lot has certainly gone on this week. Hopefully, everything has been tied together in a neat package. It's funny, though. The alien members of the team have been asked to leave. BUT! They don't really know about Carra, the daughter of Garazo do they? Gladstone just said the bird lady and the Aquans had to go. So, he doesn't know about Carra. It's just as well. She's safe at the sanctum for the moment. The question is...what are they gonna do? Well, we shall see.

I certainly had a good time writing this comic. I know it's a little longer than most. But, there was a lot I want done. The scene in the shuttlebay was originally shorter. I wanted more stuff done so I made the comic a little longer.

In other news, my friend MarzGurl released Farewell Famikamen Rider a couple days ago. Please check it out as she and her husband Josh pay tribute to our mutual friend, the late Justin "JewWario" Carmical. Or rather a last adventure for his character, Famikamen Rider Check it out here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmHAKW1IEA0

Enjoy the comic and I will see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment