Sunday, October 4, 2026

Starbolts #800: Rose

 Hail!

    And baby makes three! Welcome to the 800th edition of the Starbolts! This comic was a long time coming. Not only is this year the thirtieth anniversary of my story. It's also the beginning of a new chapter for M'anta and Jenna. They were dating when the comic began and were married fairly early on if I recall. Now, they have a baby! Eagle-eyed readers will recall that was the name I gave the baby is the same name I gave one of the time traveling teenagers from the future.  For more on that adventure, check out Starbolts #462-#493!

    It looks like things are more or less syncing up with the time period they came from minus a few other details. Now there are three children of the Starbolts running around the academy. Sirak, the son of Aquita and Mateo was the first followed by Firaxil and Carter's daughter Dendra. Will there be a fourth? Probably. But not for a while.  Let's let the ladies rest for a bit, huh? Who would be next? It's hard to say. I haven't really decided on anything. 

    I did enjoy working on a few scenes this week. That journalist scene was fun to do. Imagine a Ms. Manners type like her coming across Crystal fresh off of a workout. She was pretty much speechless. Then it turns out she used to write for a tabloid. Let's hope she stays on the straight and narrow. 

    I do enjoy how Medea is making herself helpful. She helped Richard Dastara create a way to talk to the Faeori colony in the Delta Quadrant. More on her later. She definitely wants to be in on the "Starbolts Parents Club" as she calls it. I think they'll let her in. I mean she did save several members of the team and made amends for her own transgressions. Why not? Dare I say, why not?

    I also hinted at Crystal's upcoming book. More on that in future comics. We shall see what the future holds for our heroes. Thanks for reading and being part of this adventure! Here's to many more issues of the comic!

See you next time! 

     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment