Hail!
You know, I don't think the Doctor even had days like this. Oh, sure he came across other versions of himself/herself throughout time and space. However, this version of the Professor was hellbent on destroying two nearly identical realities together in order to somehow bring back a lost companion named Sarah Jane. The Doctor suffered losses of companions too. I think it might have been too much for the Professor to handle and that's why he wanted to merge realities together. Poor guy needs a few regenerations to think about what happened and what Sarah Jane would have wanted.
Now that each M'anta is back in their proper realities, it's time to get the show on the road. Jenna's baby is due and will be making an appearance in next week's comic. Next week's comic won't just celebrate the 800th edition of the comic, my friends. We will be celebrating the story's thirtieth year that week with callbacks to past adventures and who knows....maybe there'll be a guest star or two!
I really liked how that asteroid came out. I found the sprite online (A free one) and decided to dazzle it up a bit. I do wonder if the Professor knows about the group of dinosaurs who escaped their fate and made their way to the center of the galaxy. I'm sure he knows. He probably didn't want to tell the M'anta from Earth-1996. Spoilers and all that.
Anyway, we have our 800th comic coming in hot and it's sure to be a good one!
See ya next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment