Saturday, October 1, 2022

Starbolts #601: The Newest Starbolt

 

 

  Hail! 

    Congratulations are definitely in order this week as we meet the child who will one day become the pink time ranger, Dendra as seen in Starbolts #462 to  #494. Speaking of #494, we saw little Sirak with his future girlfriend in that comic. So,  this week he's meeting her again for the first time. I think that's how time travel works. Someone might have to help me out because I have a headache. I wonder if I somehow created a temporal paradox. At least it was a cute moment!

    It looks like the scars Sara had are all healing and in future comics we may see her mental scars heal as well. Look out for that because I've been assured by Sam that nothing will ever be the same again! In a good way. In a VERY good way. No further details, yet. Let's just say it's a long time coming for our heroine.

    Crystal and Marcus also want to share what happened to them at the ranch. Look forward to those conversations soon. But, first I think she would want to share her news with her mother! Check out that comic next week and prepare for feels!

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment