Saturday, January 14, 2017

Starbolts #335: Out of the Frying Pan



Hail!

 Jack, Jack, Jack. You've been going through a lot the last couple comics haven't you? Well, it's the life of a superhero.  I had fun making the conversation between father and son. I feel like I haven't had many scenes with Jack and his dad. This week presented a good opportunity to bring it to the forefront. I also referenced the last time he saw Scarlett. Well, a clone of her anyway. This was way back in the 120s of this comic. Long time ago and a bit of a different art style, too. The sprites have come a long way since then. Jack, I think, doesn't want to lose Scarlett for a third time. He's trying to move on. But, I guess the snake is still trying to dig the knife deeper. It's going to come to a head sooner or later.

Next week, we are going to see what Cobra and Zarantha have planned. Who is this "he" they are talking about in the last couple panels? What could "he" be doing? And what is the bait for our heroes? The story continues and more excitement is on the way.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment