Thursday, June 18, 2015

Starbolts #273: The Skull's Agenda



Hail!

It's tough being surrounded by crazy people isn't it? One person talks to rocks. Two people can't keep their paws off of each other and then there's Doctor Jansen. I got a little back story for him in here since his is a little interesting because he and his sister wanted powers like several other heroes. Jealousy does crazy things to people. That jealousy turned to hatred and determination to become what they are: A bat-like guy and a being composed of light energy.

Valentine and Punchline are also back. They were dragged back off panel by Cobra. Cobra, in my mind dragged them back kicking and screaming. They obviously don't like D.I.S.C.O.R.D. island. I don't think anyone really does. There's nothing there but bones, dirt and death. Not exactly a vacation spot is it?

Working on issue #274 for this weekend before I wrap up the storyline on the 4th of July. In between, I'll be reviewing Secret Wars #1. Should be a good review. Looking forward to talking about Marvel's reinvention. Time will tell if post Secret Wars Marvel will be good. I saw the previews on Free Comic Book Day and some stuff seems to be promising like the All-New, All Different Avengers. I'll most likely give that a read.

In the mean time, enjoy the comic and I'll be back here Saturday with issue #274!

No comments:

Post a Comment