Saturday, November 8, 2014

Starbolts #252: The Evil You Do



Hail!

Like Mateo just said. This adventure has just gotten a wee bit longer. So many questions remain unanswered. The chief one among them is "What are they going to do with that Adam kid?" I do admit, he kinda looks like a jawa. Anything in brown robes and glowing eyes looks like a jawa to me for some reason. It's probably to be expected. I don't know if you can see it. but, he does have a bit of a red tail sticking out.

His appearance won't be revealed until next comic. I will tell you that he's pretty much the opposite of Mateo. Where HE looks like an angel. Adam here will look like a demon. The trick, though, is to not make the demon look a lot like Nightcrawler. Though, I admit that IS tempting. No, No. I can't do that. That wouldn't be prudent.

Jenna is clearly angry in this comic. Next comic will show Marcus interacting with Sara (Velocity). A lot is happening and one has to wonder where the mansion went to. Everything was taken! Even the backyard, foundation and subbasements! Or is all as it seems! Tune in next time!

As for me, work is going to begin on the Secret Wars video! That should be fun. See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment