Saturday, October 5, 2013

Starbolts #206: The Setleth's Guide to the Galaxy



A little humor this week is in order. I thought I'd break "Downtime" to see what Crimson Justice is up to and he's making a documentary for all the Setleths everywhere. Don't worry. He'll sell it at a very affordable price. Heh heh. I'm thinking 39.95 credits. Why not, right? Initially, I had a different approach to this week's comic. Just having CJ showing up wasn't enough. I needed more. So, I thought I'd make him a bit of a nuisance. I also had another plan in mind. I wanted to showcase some of the other races a bit. There's going to be a story involving them soon. Not gonna say when. But, soon. Possibly after #210.

In other news, I posted a vid up earlier this week. I'm sorry it was delayed. What happened was that I got a new computer and the editing software I got was not working with it at all. So, my brother and I downgraded to Sony Vegas 10 when I had been using 12. I had been using Vegas 10 with the vids before. I thought I'd give Vegas 12 a try. Sadly, it didn't work. I still got the vid up.

I really liked working on The New Warriors project. It was fun rereading old comics and just having a great time with it. I did read about Firestar joining the X-Men. I'll probably give that a look. I'm also working on seeing if I can find a scary comic for later this year. Something for Halloween perhaps? We shall see.

In the mean time, I'll be back here next week with another comic! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment