Saturday, September 16, 2017

Starbolts #364: Phoenix Rising



Hail!

Today the Ice Phoenix has reclaimed her birthright and place among Earth's mightiest. Where will she go from here? We'll find out next comic. Sufficed it to say, she is going to fit in really well with the ranks of Earth's mightiest. Well, once she control her powers a bit and doesn't renders baddies to mounds of snow. That was just rude right there. Oh well.

In other news, I am planning my next video and it will be a Len Wein tribute. Should be an interesting video about the comic creator's greatest creations. Some I talked about on the show before. Some I haven't. Anyway, keep an eye out of it! It should be on its way soon!

As for me I am going to work on some more comic stuff. Ice Phoenix has arrived and I am pretty sure the world will never again be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment