Saturday, November 16, 2013

Starbolts #212: Trouble Underground



Hail!

Heh. What can I say about the last few panels? Hmmm....How about:

"Look out! It's Noradimus Prime!"
"This is no time for daytime soap material!"
"Can I get one of those for Christmas?"

I could do this all day. I'm not entirely sure how Noradimus...er..Nor-Mad changes from that vehicle mode to robot, yet. I'll probably draw the transformation sequence this weekend. If I have time. I am going to be putting the Superman #1 review up on Youtube soon. So, that's going to take a bit. But, holy crap. Nor-Mad got a much needed fresh coat of paint. I wasn't a fan of the old style. It didn't really fit with the rest of Norad's forms.

And trust me, there are quite a few of them. Norad doesn't just come in red and green flavors. (Foreshadowing!)

In other news, this year marks the 50th anniversary of two of my favorite teams from Marvel history. Expect a blog or two about the Avengers and the X-Men in the future. Of course, next Saturday is the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who and I will be watching that. Everything I've seen so far on that program has gotten me kind of hyped. Okay. That's a lie. I am VERY hyped.

It's a great time to be a fan of many things. I only hope they keep the momentum going! Until next time, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment