Saturday, November 9, 2013

Starbolts #211: RULE, BRITANNIA!



Rule, Britannia indeed. For those not in the know, that's a patriotic song from the United Kingdom. I have to admit, saying that would be a lot cooler than saying "God save the Queen!" or something. Anyway, Britannia is pretty feisty isn't she? She's around Marcus's age so this would make her the oldest of the upcoming New Starbolts, which include a new Centurion and the daughter of Garazo. One wonders who else will be on this team. Well, I do. But, that's beside the point.

As far as Valentine goes? Wow. She's in a dilly of a pickle. I figure she went to compose herself a bit. I mean...when you deal with duplicates, how do you know who the original is? There's gotta be a way to know for sure. I remember a Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episode where Marge was with a clone of Homer that had no belly button. Curious. Perhaps the same is true about the duplicates. Perhaps the original was already made a drone. Perhaps...I say "Perhaps" too much? Perhaps. =)

It has been an interesting week. Video uploads are going slowly as I am putting them up one ep a week. I should be done by March barring any complications. You can find the videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/cferra1227 

The first three Comic Showcases are up. I'll be uploading the fourth this weekend. It's the one about The Flash if memory serves and that was the one where I stopped using a program to pan across images and learned how to keyframe. Thank goodness, too. Those files were clogging up my old computer. Anyway, look forward to that and a new intro starting with that video. I'm not fond of that one. So, I am going to put the one Laura made to new music and use that.

Until next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment