Saturday, October 12, 2013

Starbolts #207: Across the Pond



 Hail!

I've got some news. By now, you have probably heard that I had been cut from blip. That's fine, to be honest.  I like doing the comics and telling stories. For the foreseeable future, that will be going on as planned. Right now, I am attempting to put some of my animations on my Youtube channel. When they are ready, I'll link them via Twitter and such. Comic Showcase itself may or may not go up. It depends on a few things. If I do get them up, they will probably go up one a week. I may need to change a few things. That's about all I can say on that front. I'm not really upset over Blip. It's fine. Others have unfortunately been cut, too. So, a lot of people are in the same boat.

I'm not going to say it's the end of Comic Showcase. I will review things. They just may just be text-based reviews. We'll see. I do like doing videos. I just need to figure out what I can do to appease the Youtube bots. *Looks up at the comic* Hmm...The possibilities are endless.

Right now, I am going to focus on fixing Starbolts #100. That's the main priority.

In comic news, well...We've got Jack Lantern back in time for Halloween. It's fitting that he'll be the big bad Marcus'll be facing for the next couple weeks. I mean, he's got a pumpkin head. It's October. This is PERFECT! Also, I loved putting in a few references to stuff this week. Namely Doctor Who. Expect another one when I reveal the identity of Britannia.

Also, it looks like the Agents museum has a few new artifacts. There's a ton of goodies in there from the 'Bolts adventures and other heroes' mementos. I grayed out the first Lady Liberty as she passed away and showed her as a ghost. She wasn't killed in action or anything. She died of old age.and lived long enough to see Andrea become the second Lady Liberty. She never met Jenna, though.

Well, that's it from me. Expect more on Britannia and the Legion soon. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment