Saturday, October 13, 2018

Starbolts #407: Loud Voices in the Night



Hail!

Psyche has arrived at the station. Is she friend or foe? I'm leaning toward "friend" only because we saw how she detested Clive. She's going to help her "sister", Sara out by any means necessary. It's going to be a major f-u to Clive. The first of many to be sure. I won't spoil things. But, that dude is in trouble! By my estimate, Sara should be back by Starbolts #412. That's almost four hundred issues from when she vanished. It's going to be a special one. And with Psyche here expect to learn more about Sara's backstory. That will be fun!

Now then. We have another couple to talk about. Kaori Harada aka Majo is romantically linked to Selena Reyes of Nightstrike. I never established either characters' sexuality. So, this should be a new thing to explore. I'll be sure to treat it with style, grace and maturity. =D

In the mean time, we got an Inobe to fix. I sure hope Psyche can fix Firaxil before time runs out. She's on borrowed time, so, she needs to work fast!

See you next time!

OH! And I saw Venom yesterday. It was okay. Not bad. Not great. Looking forward to Bumblebee, though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment