Saturday, March 24, 2018

Starbolts #385: Flying with Danger



Hail!

First, I want to get something off of my chest. By now you probably saw my tweetstorm about Channel Awesome and why I decided to not post my blog there. If you haven't, check out the thread here:  https://twitter.com/Cferra1227/status/976296789669167104

Basically, things came to light and though they don't affect me they affect my friends and that's something I can't support. To reflect the changes, I have removed the ChannelAwesome.com link on my site. I just can't support them any longer. I will however still be supporting Film Brain and the Last Angry Geek as they are friends of mine. That's not about to change.

Now then back to the comic. There's a lot going on here, huh? We have plenty of action and what amounts to a death race in space. I was going to call it "chicken" but that's when two cars are facing each other. This is different.

There's a bit of foreshadowing here, too. What do the cosmic entities want with Firaxil? Time will tell!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment