Sunday, December 24, 2017

Starbolts #374: 'Twas the Distraction before Christmas



Hail!

This year's Christmas comic was fun to do. I like rhyming to a point. Some of the words I needed to look up rhymes to. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Still, it was nice. And it's good to see the Setleth every once in a while. Those crazy lizards are always up to something. Originally I was going to have them replace Santa's elves and have Santa deal with the giant Robo-Santa they created. Haha. Maybe next year.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all. And of course Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas. Keep the good cheer year round and have a great time with family and friends. I'll be sure to do the same. The new year is coming and I can't wait to work on videos and more comics of course.

 Have a great holiday! See you soon with a New Years comic!

No comments:

Post a Comment