Sunday, December 3, 2017

Starbolts #371: The Balance of Good and Evil



 Hail!

Wow! How is Crystal going to get out of this one? Will "Dark Crystal" win? Where is Marcus in this mindscape. He DID go in with her. We'll find out next week. Crystal hopes to be free of Zarantha's hold on her so she can have some happiness. It seems unhappiness drives the infection. How will she stop it? Can she? We'll find out!

In other news, I got my hands on Darkhawk #51 and I will definitely be reviewing it in the near future. Right now I want to focus on this story and a Christmas comic. The Christmas comic may serve as a romantic payoff for Marcus and Crystal. We'll see. We still have a ways to go and I have a few ideas for what's going to happen. Right now things don't look good for our heroine.

Here's hoping she survives the experience! See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment