Saturday, July 15, 2017

Starbolts #356: The Bowling Green Massacre



Hail!

This week's comic took a while as I had family up. Still, you gotta love how timely the comic's title is. I know there isn't a real massacre here, but, spoilers...The fake one wasn't a massacre, either! SHH! So, it works on both levels. Anyway, Firaxil is rightfully annoyed at humans and now that he's back at the house things could go two ways.

1. He leaves without incident.

2. The Arronfelds open their big yaps and cause a scene.

I'm thinking the second one will happen! Things never go smoothly in this line of work. Poor guy needs a break. We shall see what happens next time!

I still haven't seen Spider-Man: Homecoming. I shall plan on doing so and then make a blog post about it. Heard good things! I hope it's...AMAZING! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment