Saturday, May 7, 2016

Starbolts #308: Unexpected Arrivals



Hail!

I'm still riding the buzz from seeing Captain America: Civil War yesterday. The movie was awesome and yes everyone should go see it. I see no reason not to. I liked it because it was dark but not TOO dark. There was comedy. There was action. It was very much like reading a comic. Characters were well-balanced and I don't want to repeat myself from the blog post yesterday but yea go see it. You won't be disappointed!

Anyway, we seem to be in trouble in this week's comic. What's the old saying? Out of the frying pan and into the fire? I think that sums this week's comic up. If you remember the Halloween special from a few months ago, you might recall how Cobra was visited by the ghosts of Soldier Six. They told him that his hold on his body is rapidly fading. Sooner or later he would have to lose it completely.

Now, what does this have to do with the missing Raven, you might ask? Well, I will explain that in due time. Right now all I can tell you is that it's all connected somehow.

I also made some slight alterations to Crystal's sprite. Just made the hair a little better. This arc is really going to be a good one for her and I hope you all enjoy it! She is going to have a huge rivalry with Valentine as you can see. She's also going to have to deal with Tornado and eventually find out something that will shock her. Things will look bleak for a bit, but, they will pick up.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment