Sunday, March 13, 2016

Starbolts #301: A New Beginning



Hail!

First off, I did see the new Captain Amercia Civil War trailer and I loved it! I really liked the design for Spidey's new costume. Sure it is clearly Stark made, but, I can definitely see that the design drew inspiration from how Spidey looked when Ditko and other artists drew the wallcrawler. It's sleek and will more than likely change by the time Spidey gets his solo film in 2017. It's a good time to be a comic fan, yes? Yes, I think so. =)

Secondly, here's this week's comic! After losing the embassy and going to Aquarius to fight a big bad, the Starbolts finally have a new home! This may be temporary, but, we'll see. I'll probably be making new backgrounds for it and everything. That stuff can wait. For now, a new era for our heroes is about to begin! Let's make it a good one!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment