Saturday, October 3, 2015

Odds and Ends (10/3/15)

Hail!

I'm sorry I don't have a comic or a video up this week. I had planned to do one or the other. But, things came up and I hadn't had the time to do them. Rest assured, I will have something for next Saturday. I do, however, want to mention a few things now that I am here.

1. You might have noticed several comics from 2010 to 2013 not working on this site. That's because they were still hosted by Imageshack. I have since finished putting up all the old comics and even fixed broken images in the heroes and villains pages you see at the top navigation bar. That brings me to the next item on the list.

2. Since I have fixed the heroes and villains profiles and added pics and such, I have been debating what to do next. Blogspot has given me options to add more pages and I've been wondering what pages to add. For the longest time, I had been thinking about putting up a page about the various planets in the comics. Then, I started wondering. What would you like to see on the website as an extra page or so?

No comments:

Post a Comment