Saturday, July 4, 2015

Starbolts #275: By Dawn's Early Light



Hail!

Here it is! The two hundred and seventy-fifth comic! After this one, I am going to be creating a jumping on point for new readers and posting them on http://www.rtgomer.com . It should be fun as I already post videos there. Speaking of videos, I had a slight editing issue with the Secret Wars review. So, that is going to be delayed for a bit. Don't worry. I'll get it up when I can. It's more than halfway done and it should be ready soon. I promise!

As far as the comic goes, I made this a special double sized comic. The main issue of course has been resolved. But, there's still a long way to go before the government can trust the Starbolts. Next issue, expect a hearing of sorts that will cover the history of the Bolts. I am basically going to have H.P. Gladstone grill Jenna about everything that happened here.

Hope you enjoyed this week's comic! Have a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment