Saturday, January 11, 2014

Starbolts #218: Avatar Hunt



Hail!

Of all the times I could have made a OMD reference, I decided not to. Discretion in this case was the better form of valor since that horse has been beaten and sold to a meat packing plant. Anyway, Robkas did make a deal with the dark Gods. We'll see what that is soon enough. Obviously, he has kept his love for Aquita. There was no way he was going to give that up. Ever. Anyway, these three new baddies will be explored, too.

It also shouldn't be a surprise that everyone on Aquarius knows of Robkas. Even before he became cosmic powered, he was a member of a well-to-do Aquan family that was part of the royal court. That's how he met Aquita in the first place. Then he left and came back and caused all sorts of problems. The king definitely wants this guy's head.

In other news, I've recently put up videos up to my Thunderbolts #1 review up on my Youtube channel. You can see that here:  http://www.youtube.com/user/cferra1227 . Tomorrow, I am putting up the Ultimate Spider-Man review once I edit that for Youtube. New episodes should begin in March...when a new Amazing Spider-Man is released!

Now that will be awesome! It remains to be seen, though, if it is Peter Parker that has returned. We shall see. Also, coming soon is a new volume of the New Warriors. So, I may take a look at that. We'll see. I'll probably read both. It should be fun, though. Time will tell what those stories will bring.

In the mean time, we've got January and February to go through. By then, I should have more backlog up on Youtube and more goodies in comic form.

See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment