Saturday, June 1, 2013

Starbolts #194: Hell Hath No Fury



 Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Especially if said woman is an expert in a form of Aquan martial arts, military/medical training and has a sonic scream. Robkas, you're done, dude. Of course, this isn't the end of it. It wouldn't be Robkas if he wasn't continually infatuated with the Princess. If I ever did a movie, I think I'd have Owen Wilson voice him. Only because he can play the obsessed douche well. Hmm. Then again, that MAY be typecasting and we can't have that now can we?

I made a new background for the comic. Sickbay. I may change it in the future. We'll see. In the mean time, our heroes are still fighting the tournament., But, wait! What about Tanis? Well, we'll see soon enough, true believers.

P.S. I may have had too much fun writing the technobabble at the start of the comic. Perhaps I needed to modify the phase variance or reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment