Saturday, December 15, 2012

Starbolts #177: The Aquan Invasion of Earth



There's a rule I have in my stories. In every reality,  Robkas must be denied. Doesn't matter how, why, when or whatever. Robkas must never get Aquita. EVER! Only because he's a jerk in every reality. In this one, he turns into a hulking brute reminiscent of Hulk villain Abomination. It took me a while to get the sprites for the transformation sequence right.  It works. But, I could tweak them.

Let's talk about that for a bit. Remember, this reality and the regular reality have the same people in them. M'anta, Aquita and Shrall never became avatars of the Gods, though. So, dark gods created three new avatars for war, death and the underworld. The question you have to ask yourself is...will these three show up in the prime reality? We shall see. You'll have to keep guessing.

Curious. Robkas already has powers in the regular reality. Who is going to be "War" if I decide to bring that trio of avatars to the regular universe?  Also, what powers will Death and Underworld have? Time will tell friends as I spend the next few comics focusing on Jenna and co.

I wonder if Dark Mateo will get anywhere with Dark Aquita. We shall see. Funny how he changed his tune from a few issues ago, huh? I guess this Mateo doesn't think with his head.

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment