Saturday, November 10, 2012

Starbolts #173: Lightning Strikes




 Hail! This week's comic was originally going to be a little darker with Manta going crazy and electrocuting all of the things. I decided to tone it down some because he knows it isn't his Jenna that died. The real Jenna's alive and is stuck in some reality. Now Mateo is back and we'll see how they can get everyone back on a more mass scale. Who knows how that's going to happen! Well, I do. But, it's fun to tease readers. =)


In other news, work will begin soon on the Thunderbolts #1 review. After that, I decided to change some things around. I don't really have a fixed schedule like some of my friends do. But, it seems to me that Marvel Now is becoming a new thing and I'll have to cover one of the comics that comes out during Marvel Now. I was going to review Captain America: The Winter Soldier arc for the comic from this decade. I think I'll be covering a Marvel Now book and something else for this century. Enjoy the comic and I'll see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment