Saturday, September 29, 2012

Starbolts #169: Heroes Return



Welcome to the 169th Starbolts comic! This week, I step a LITTLE out of my comfort zone. I'm not used to writing mystical characters and this group, Nightstrike, are mystic based. In this comic, we have: Dragonblaze, Lazarus, Hybrid, The Ethereal and Ethan Knight. There are two missing members I haven't made sprites for. They are: Crucifix and Scarlet Eve.

Nightstrike actually comes to us from a friend of mine who passed away a few years ago. He and I would frequent an X-Men message board called Mutant Underground. He told me about his characters and gave me details on how each person was. He even gave me a fact file ALL about Nightstrike. Before he died, he graciously gave me his characters to use. So, here they are. They showed up once in a while in my comics beforehand. This is really the first time they actually did stuff.

So, to that I say...RIP Michael Rehor aka Neo1977. You are missed and thanks again for Nightstrike.

No comments:

Post a Comment