Saturday, June 9, 2012

Starbolts #157: No More Heroes



All I can say about this week's comic is...DAMN. I know the arc is supposed to be light hearted and it is. When the opportunity presents itself. A joke a minute can ruin a comic. Today, I've revealed just why Demonstorm does what he does. He feels he can save Earth from itself by making it part of his empire. He feels he has saved Demonsk when in reality it's like Apokilips on a good day. I wanted to avoid his apparent lust for Angela this week because that'll come into play soon.

I actually attempted to try and reference several Marvel crossovers in this comic. House of M and Age of Apocalypse. But, the problem is I don't know how to create a crystal effect for them. Speaking of Crystal, she was the one who made the call to the 'Bolts in the warroom. She and Kaori are actually inside Nor-Mad, btw.

So, stuff is happening like Delclina, the Aquan God of the Sky swooping in to save M'anta at the last second. What could he want? What's happening? Find out in the next comic!

No comments:

Post a Comment