Sunday, May 27, 2012

Starbolts #155: Going Rogue



 Hail!

There's nothing like a week's vacation to clear up the cobwebs, right? I spent a week in Virginia just visiting and relaxing. It was a lot of fun. It's really nice down there!

Anyway, I have a few things to talk about.

1. Will someone call the waaaaaambulance on Tanis? Is that even spelled right? Is there a right way to spell "waaaambulance"? I don't know. Maybe someone out there in Internetland knows. All I know is that DAMN...someone's got a scheme cooking and it isn't Tanis.

2. I have some Comic Showcase news. I'll still be working on the series as usual. However, I think I am going to need help. What I want to do is cover a history of Marvel and to do that I need scans of the first Marvel. Marvel Comics #1. I need to see if I can find that. Only then will the history seem complete. I'll try to find it on my own. I am pretty sure it's out there somewhere. Any help, though, is appreciated.

For now, I have a donation to review. That one is...going to hurt. See ya laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment