Saturday, September 24, 2011

Starbolts #133: Rising Discord



Hail!

This week, I decided to let the villains take center stage. We don't see them enough and I wanted to show just how crazy D.I.S.C.O.R.D. is. Now, you might be asking "Who is under that blue sheet?" "What the hell is up with that tornado?" "Why are there so many references in those magic words?" All but the last one will be revealed in time. For the third, I just wanted to toss in some random references. Eh, I couldn't think of any magic words. I do know that "COO! LOO! LIMPAH!" will cause my friend Lozchic to twinge a bit. Haha. Sorry, Lozzy! I needed a Tingle reference!

The tornado went through a couple redesigns. At first it was a cloud that Mark described as being "gray poo". LOL. I admit he was right. We wanted to go for something similar to the air elementals in World of Warcraft. I tried making some tornadoes and here we are. I KIND of wish it had arms. But, nah. Not needed.

Next time, I'll have vid up. So, keep an eye out for that as I take a look at Nova #1 (3rd series) See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment