Saturday, June 9, 2018

Starbolts #394: Hostile Takeover



Hail!

At first it doesn't look like the Inobe know what they got themselves into. Now the tables have turned! Will the Xazes get to the others in time? Hope so. We got six more comics left of this story and I promise it will not disappoint. Still, I have to admit something. I think Sabina just can't get it through her thick skull that Crystal does not like her much.

There's a very simple reason why Crystal and Marcus kissed and she doesn't get it. It isn't lust. It's more the fact that Crystal is stressed out at the moment. She was happy to see the one constant she has in her life right now because she knows she's gonna have to deal with her parents SOON. She is not looking forward to that, my friends.

Oh and when I made that Avengers pose, I totally had the theme going. I had to add those lines in there because it was a great opportunity to do so. Now I think I might watch the first Avengers movie.

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment