Monday, March 12, 2018

Starbolts #383: Man or Monster



Hail!

Sorry for the delay in comic production. In case you haven't heard, New England was hammered by a late winter storm. We were without power here for  a couple days. I had this comic in my mind ready to go. The problem was I couldn't do anything about it. When the power came back I went right to work in creating the comic. I had some help from Sara's creator, Sam.

Like I said last time I've been toying with bringing her back. I don't really know at this point. We'll see. I'll have to think on it. In the mean time enjoy this feels trip. Note that Firaxil is wearing an Alliance uniform. That's because he umm...lost a little weight inside the chamber. Let's leave it at that.

We're due for another major storm soon and I dunno how that'll impact things. Hopefully it won't be as bad as this last week was. Knock on wood!

See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment