Saturday, April 30, 2016

Starbolts #307: Lady Liberty v Wraith



Hail!

There's plenty of action this week as Lady Liberty and Wraith go head to head in order to draw out the Legion. I spent a bit of time designing new backgrounds for the park and a plaza in the city. The park bit is a bit where people can jog and the plaza has a nice place called "Piro's" in it. Hmm. I wonder what kind of goodies they sell there. Chances are it's a bakery. =D Bakeries are awesome.

I'm getting off track. Haha. Crystal held her own against the Legion using her feminine wiles. That should make Valentine jealous. Very jealous. Mostly because Valentine uses pheromones and Crystal doesn't. This story is going to be a nice, long one and I'm going to be revealing some things about her and her brother soon enough. Let's just say that there's going to be more twists and turns than a lonely New England back road.

With Crystal in the hands of the Legion, she's going to have to also try to avoid Tornado. I don't think he's the type to take no for an answer. I'm not worried about her. Be more worried about that jerk. I never feel comfortable writing pigs like him. I think I've said something before about how Robkas is a pig of a different sort. He's a regal pig. Tornado here is a more obvious and less sophisticated pig. Thankfully, other members of the Legion aren't as lowbrow. And yes that includes Granite.

I can't wait to write the interactions between the group members and her. Should be fun. But, she has a mission to complete and during this mission secrets will be revealed that will shake the redhead to her core.  She has no idea what's coming and all you can do is wait for the next comic! MWAHAHA!

Wow, that was ominous. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment