Saturday, September 26, 2015

Starbolts #285: Landfall



Hail!

Being sick sucks. I woke up Monday morning sounding like Don Corleone. Sufficed to say, I couldn't work on a video for this week as fall allergies had other plans. So, I opted to do a comic this week. As soon as I feel better, I'll be working on the next Comic Showcase. I've noticed a fair few of the spin offs are continuing once our heroes return to what passes for normal. In that case, I'll be looking at X-Men '92 and A-Force.  Both titles are continuing post Secret Wars and A-Force is really good. I haven't had the chance to check out X-Men '92. But, I'll see what I can do.

In comic news, it looks like Kyodon is about to make landfall. Its appearance gave Aquita a bit of a psychic headache. That can't be good. I am thinking of changing Kevin's powers a bit after this adventure. Psionic arrows are fun and all. But, he needs something more. Perhaps a psionic armor would work? Just some ideas I am tossing around.

Hope you all enjoy the comic! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment