Sunday, July 12, 2015

Starbolts #276: Inquiring Minds



Hail!

This week's comic is a special jumping on point for new readers. I like to do these every one hundred comics or so. This is also a special one since I am going to be posting this on http://www.rtgomer.com shortly. Every Saturday, a new comic will appear there as well as videos. It took some time to get my comics there because I had a storyline to finish. I didn't want to jump head first into the comics and get people confused. That would have been bad.

Anyway, this week's comic also moves the story along a bit after the events of last issue. The panels themselves give clues as to who people are and hints as to their backstories and the like. For example, in the 28th panel, Manta is referring to his father. His father, Sirak was a great hero to his people. There are other nuggets of info, too. Have fun finding them!

I hope you all enjoyed this week's comic. I'll be back next time with a video! Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment