Saturday, August 2, 2014

Starbolts #241: The Fastest Alive



 Hail!

Well, it's obvious what the lesson is for this week is. That is: Don't talk to strange women in alleyways even if they are superheroes. Wow. Next week, I am certain someone will give him a stern talking to. Most likely, it will be Britannia. Ginger and full of sass. Yeah. She's perfect for setting Marcus here on the right path.

In the mean time, Manta, Jenna and Norad were knocked out by Iron Eagle. What exactly is going on? Well, *I* know what's going on. I was just wondering if you guys knew. Any guesses are of course welcome.

This week, I have also introduced a third member of the Guardians. That is Apollo, Greek sun god and master archer. This time, he's just bringing the heat because he felt like it. I need to finish his bow and arrow sprites.

I also wanted to give Velocity a different speed signature than Marcus. So, I came up with this Tron-like beam of light to differentiate the two speedsters from each other. It works well. =)

In other news, I have my Guardians of the Galaxy #1 review up. Check it out:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEeTq5BM1io

I also got a letter from Channel Awesome recently saying that I didn't get picked up and that's okay. I'm still going to do what I am doing. They encouraged me to reapply some other time and I will.   Not much has changed as the world's still spinning. I still like doing my comics and my videos. I still help out Film Brain with his shows and the Last Angry Geek with his Facebook group and you know there are other avenues to explore. So, I am fine! Besides, who knows what the future may bring?

See you all next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment